Parents' View Survey Year 7
Parent View Survey gives you the chance to tell us what you think about The Hathershaw College.
During Year 7 Parents' Evening on Thursday 21st November 2019, we asked for your opinion on 14 aspects of our school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
Please see below to view the results in which 145 parents completed the survey.
1) My child is happy at this school
2) My child feels safe at this school
3) The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
4) The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year
5) When I have raised concerns with the school, they have dealt with them properly
6) The school has high expectations for my child
7) My child does well at this school
8) The school lets me know how my child is doing
9) There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school
10) My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school
11) The school supports my child’s wider personal development
12) I would recommend this school to another parent
13) My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed
Out of 145 parents/carers who participated in the survey, 14 said that their children has SEND. Out of these 14 parents, 13 of them were of the opinion that the school gives them the support that their child needs. Only 1 parent/carer disagreed.
14) The school deals with bullying quickly and effectively
Out of 145 parents/carers who participated in the survey, 16 said that they had raised ‘concerns’ with the school about bullying. Out of these 16 parents/carers, ALL of them were of the opinion that this had been dealt with properly and to their satisfaction.