Further support your child's home learning by attending a 'beginners guide to using GCSEPod for parents' webinar. Understand the benefits of this resource and how it can be utilised to complement and enhance your child's studying. Simply click on the link of the time of the webinar you wish to attend and book yourself on. Attendees don't need a microphone, just headphones or speakers. The webinars work on tablets as well as computers and joining instructions will be sent via email following registration.
- May 21, 5:00 PM - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Jhb4DKAwRbChxt9C7-X9BQ
- May 28, 12:00 PM - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ic7sPQCWTl-IPUxGICt2tg
- Jun 4, 5:00 PM - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZhgXywxzQ8C4K6yC2VcK1w
- Jun 11, 9:30 AM - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xp8TItAHREqBv6TWDKR85Q
- Jun 15, 12:00 PM - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gtfa0fuwR8mmyAbsBT_ACw
- Jun 23, 5:30 PM - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_u5yd852DRyy1OFCaz9xn3A